Did You Know?
- If your 8.1.2 leather product gets wet, it is best to allow it to air dry.
- Always stuff your leather bag with something to preserve its shape.
- You should never machine wash leather products or place them in the dryer.
- The leather will feel stiff and dry when it needs a little attention.
- The cleaner or conditioner you choose should not contain caustic chemicals, harmful abrasives or leave any greasy residue behind.
- To remove dirt, grime or surface residue use a soft, damp (not wet) cloth. Gently rub - don't scrub - for removal.